We Are Specialist Cycling Accident Lawyers
Welcome to the Cycle Assist. We are a dedicated cycling accident compensation team that can help you fully understand all of the issues related to the accident that you have had.
There are many issues to consider which are particular to cycling and bicycle accidents, but due to our experience and expertise we will be able to guide you through them at your own pace, ensuring you understand fully how we will help you receive compensation.
Our friendly and co-operative approach to bicycle accident compensation is one of the reasons we are quickly becoming an established name in the cycling field and we predict that our service will only continue to grow and improve over the next few years.
Our Services for Bicycle Accident Victims
If you have been involved in a cycling or bicycle accident in the last three years and you contact us about making a claim on your behalf;
- We will immediately provide you with free practical advice on your potential cycling claim, including accidents caused by poorly maintained roads. At Cycle Assist we have access to qualified professionals who can assist with road inspections where necessary.
- One of our specialist Solicitors will personally work on your cycling accident case from start to finish so you that you have continuity and support at all stages throughout your claim.
- We will recover damages for personal injury, pain, suffering and loss of amenity and instruct medical experts if and where necessary.
- We will recover any losses, which may include Loss of Earnings, Travel Expenses, Prescription charges and charges incurred for any specialist treatment that you may require as a direct result of your accident, such as Physiotherapy or Osteopathy.
- We can recover compensation for which you are entitled for loss of use and enjoyment of your bike – this equates to a sum per week for the period in which you are unable to use the bike due to the accident.
- We can secure an award for Care and Assistance provided by your friends and/or relatives for the duration of your injury and assist with modifications to your home that may be required if your injury causes disability.
- If you have sustained an injury as a result of a cycling accident we will:
- Secure bicycle repair costs for you or a replacement bicycle of equivalent specification and cost where repair is either not possible or is impractical.
- Arrange for an Engineer to inspect your bicycle and equipment if necessary.
- Secure replacement equipment, including helmet, clothing and other accessories.
Our specialist Solicitors are trained to a high standard allowing them to deal with all aspects of your claim and achieve the best possible settlement for you in the shortest possible time. They are also friendly and approachable and will always speak to you in plain English and will not baffle you with legal jargon.
As specialists in cycling accident claims, we can assure you that our solicitors keep abreast of all developments in the cycling world including the most recent law relating to cycle helmets, reflective clothing and requirements for fitting lights and reflectors to your cycle.
Get a Free Case Assessment
If you would like to start a free no-obligation enquiry for your bicycle accident case, please contact us either by phoning us on 01625 506 672, or by filling out our online form. Click the button below to go there now: